The Emotional Survival Kit is a personal resource for changing thoughts, feelings, and actions, created by Denise W. Anderson.
The Emotional Survival Kit contains three components. Purchase the entire kit or each component separately:
1. The Emotional Survival Handbook – information on establishing and maintaining emotional health. The Handbook gives the instructions for using The Emotional Survival Workbook and Cards to facilitate the change process.
2. The Emotional Survival Workbook – charts and journal pages that can be copied as needed to use with The Emotional Survival Handbook and Cards.
3. The Emotional Survival Cards – Individual cards to use as reminders containing the following:
- Tools for changing thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Stop negative emotions before you express them in ways that hurt yourself and others
- Look for distorted thinking patterns that lead to negative emotions
- Listen for affirmations that strengthen feelings of self-worth
For more information on purchasing the kit, e-mail Denise Anderson (link).